Our Successes with U.S. Visas, Green Cards and U.S. Citizenship
We have an excellent track record in obtaining visas to the USA for foreigners.
Read about our 99% success rate
Mr. Yurkofsky has been called upon to advise In House counsel and HR Directors of leading mulit-national corporations seeking legal advice in regards to their foreign employees to assure the smooth flow of operations during normal times as well as more challenging circumstances such as the immigration implications of take overs, litigation and other complex transactional issues. Mr. Yurkofsky also provides direct expert opinions to foreign nationals wishing to live and work in the USA; as well as U.S. Citizens with foreign relatives. We are proud of our outstanding record. As one client recently wrote:
"Your advice was golden as has been all your advice".
A sample of Mr. Yurkofsky's extraordinary international clients from around the globe, include:
- A former President of Venezuela
- Green Peace's founding member and former director
- Rainforest Alliance key executive
- Grammy Award winning or nominated Musical Artists/Performers
- Recording/Mixing Enginers who have mixed live and/or recorded for top artists like Bowie, Susan Vega, Philip Glass and even The Pope for a live audience of over 3.5 million people
- Award winning Actors from stage, television and film as well as Comedians and other live performers
- The President and other executives of America's Largest Oil/Energy Super Tanker-Shipping company
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Australia's President, CEO and other executives from the Austral-Asian division of one of the world's most prestigious international Investment firms-Goldman Sachs & advice on immigraton implicatons of the takeover by GS.
- The President, Managing Director and other key executives of Viseo USA, Inc. a world provider of SAP services for leading multi nationals like L'Oreal and Valeo Automotive
- A leading Research Scientist in the Transmission of the HIV Virus
- Internationally Awarded Film/TV Directors, Producers, Writers, Actors, Editors, DPS, Motion Graphic Artists, The creator of new 3-D Software for films/TV and Video games, including Academy Award winners
- Wine and Whiskey Experts
- Professional Tennis Players, Coaches, Billiard Players and more
- Leading Craftsman, including world famous violin maker working on the Stradivarious & other fine instruments for famous violinists like Itzhak Perlman
- Internationally Awarded Fine Artists including painters, sculptors & Jewelry designers with works displayed at MOMA, The Tate Modern & other leading venues around the world & for companies such as Tiffany & Co.
- Multi-Media installation artists, designers & architects with works displayed at MOMA & other top venues around the world
- Award winning Dancers in all genres including: Hip Hop, Tango, Ballet, Modern & Tap ---- on television shows like "Dancing With the Stars" (USA, Canada, Holland and more), The Olympics (broadcast around the globe) and in music videos with the most famous music stars like Justin Bieber, Madonna and many more.
Mr. Yurkofsky served as Chair of the Continuing Legal Education Committee of the New York Chapter of the American Immigration Lawyers Association from 2002 to 2004. His insights on the O-1 visa and the new H1-b regulations have appeared in a variety of publications and he continues to give live presentations to a variety of organizations. Mr. Yurkofsky was admitted to the NY State bar in 1987. Mr. Yurkofsky is also admitted in both the 1st and 2nd Federal District Courts.
He began focusing on immigration and nationality law in 1992 as a volunteer for Catholic Charities, with the representation of African Immigrants requesting Political Asylum.
In his spare time, he enjoys playing tennis, skiing and music.
All clients will be given direct access to our lead attorney, David E. Yurkofsky, whether by telephone, email, on-line consultation or in-person to insure that all possibilities are explored and that cases are approved as efficiently as possible. We believe that this is one of the main reasons that our office has maintained a record of success that is second to none ------ over the past 20 years. Although most clients will be extremely well served through phone, email and skype, if necessary, in additon to our main office in Manhattan, Mr. David E. Yurkofsky has office satelite locations to meet clients in person in Los Angeles, Miami, London Paris and Geneva.
We are proud of our outstanding approval record and customer satisfaction for every temporary working visa category as well as both employment and family based U.S. permanent residence (aka "green cards") & U.S. Citizenship, including: H1-b, O-1, L-1, E-3, E-2, E-1 & J-1 & Eb-1, EB-2 and EB-3. Our office focuses exclusively on immigration issues in the USA representing individuals and organizations in all 50 states for Green Cards, Visas and U.S. Citizenship. Using Internet sources available only to a select group of immigration attorneys world-wide, our office keeps abreast of the latest changes in law and procedure on a daily basis.
Please Note: Preparing non-immigrant and immigrant visa applications requires extensive documentation. Preparing an O-1 visa or EB-1 application requires a tremendous amount of work and commitment on our part as well as on the part of our clients. Our office will often devote 5 to 10 times the amount of time and energy for an O-1 visa or Eb-1 application as compared to other visa categories.
On occasion, although our office will not "shy away" from a difficult case, we may advise our clients that they are not yet ready for the O-1 visa, Eb-1 green card (or other requested visa status). In this event, we will suggest other visa options ----- if relevant ----- until perhaps they have built enough "credentials" (evidence) to obtain their ideal visa category. In addition, just because a client has an O-1 visa--doesn't mean they are "extraordinary enough" to obtain a green card based on extraordinary ability (EB-1) ---as EB-1 requires an even higher standard of evidence than O-1. We will first conduct a detailed analysis and hold a discussion with our client to see if their talents and expertise rise to the level required to file a winning Eb-1 application. If not, we will examine other options for obtaining U.S. permanent residence or extensions of non-immigrant visa status.