United States Immigration & Visa Help Services
We provide legal assistance for both nonimmigrants (temporary) and immigrants (permanent / 'green cards') based on employment, international trade, investments and based on immediate family ties including love & then marriage to a U.S. Citizen. We also guide clients in obtaining U.S. Citizenship from the simplest cases to the most complex.
- australian flag icon for e3 visa
- usa visa for entertainers, artists or performers
- h1b specialty occupation icon of brain with cogs
- L1 visa icon of 3 managers
- handshake icon for business and employee visas
- Business building icon
- family immigration to usa icon
- family immigration icon of mother father and child
- USA immigration classifications icon of a pen
Looking for a visa or immigration lawyer?
Our clients range from seasoned experts to recent college graduates. Some clients have just landed a job offer while others have foreign offices and wish to open a new US office. Some clients invest substantially in the USA opening a brand new office or helping an existing U.S. businesses with financing, new ideas and expertise that can increase both domestic & international sales. We are proud of the fact that our business clients strengthen the U.S. economy, that our scientific & community service oriented clients contribute to our knowledge & improve the qualify of our lives & that our artistic clients help to enrich our culture.
- Top Athletes & Coaches= O-1, P-1Models= H1-b & O-1Dazzling Dancers= O-1Entrepreneurs/Investors= E-2 & Eb-5New Offices/Subsidiaries= L1, E2, E1Architects & Designers= H-1b or O-1A new Start in the USAProfessionals= H1b, L-1, E-3/2/1From Around the World
Special Regional Centers have been pre approved by the U.S. government and are ready for foreign investors & their family members to gain permanent U.S. residency ("Green Cards"). In certain cases a passive investment of $500,000 with supporting evidence of substantial job creation for Americans is enough to satisfy the requirements.